Open by appointment only
We are now opening the showroom on an appointment only basis in order to adhere to Government regulations, with regard to self distancing. Gloves and hand sanitiser will be available in the showroom. Due to supply issues please bring your own mask.
Distance markers will be in place in the showroom to remind people of the safe distance required to protect staff and customers alike. We look forward to welcoming customers back into the showroom.
If you need any of this clarifying kindly let us know.
Covid risk assessment
- Customers touching sample doors, worktop and laminate samples.
- Furniture door handles, entrance door handles, washroom door handle.
- Taps and props on displays.
- Working taps.
Steps taken to mitigate Covid infection
- Front entrance door to be left open ( weather permitting ) to reduce touching of door handle.
- Customers greeted on entering showroom and advised where PPE stations are located.
- Customer advised of exit route and disposal point of PPE equipment.
- Surfaces wiped down after each visit of customers and only one pair of clients in showroom at a time.
- Working kitchen and bathroom display taps not to be used. Signs displayed accordingly to show this.
- Sufficient time allowed for each customer visit.
- Regular handwashing by staff before and after each customer visit.
Where possible staff will work from home.
2 metre distance markers are in place in the showroom to ensure safe distancing between staff and customers.
Barrier screen will be in place to ensure safety between customer and staff when presentations are carried out.
Where payments are made by cards, card machine will be cleaned before and after each transaction. Bank transfers to be used where possible to reduce contact.